Who should perform my test and balance and what about qualifications?

Category: Getting Started

The test and balance firm you choose should be certified by a national organization – such as the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) – to ensure it adheres to accepted and approved standards. The firm should also be independent (meaning the firm did not install the HVAC systems) to ensure it provides an objective inspection and follow-up report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.